Joint supplements for animals have always been thing of mystery, does FlexPet actually work?
Luckily we’ve broken it down for you.
Hip dysplasia and arthritis can be debilitating for humans and animals alike. Unable to walk, sleep, and be active takes its toll on the body and mind. Animals can especially suffer, since it’s in their natural instinct to roam around and play. When something instinctual like that has to get cut off due to the limitations of their own bodies, an animals mental well-being can deteriorate if action isn’t taken by the owner.
Unfortunately for some pet owners, vet provided supplements like glucosamine and similar products have little, if any effect anymore. This never ending “tolerance” affected my own dog as well. While suffering from severe hip dyplasia and arthtitis, my 4 year old black lab was taking glucosamine and chondroitin on a regular basis. While it worked well at first, as time went on there was little improvement in his severe pain, and the growing feeling of helplessness was overwhelming. If I knew then that a product like FlexPet existed, I would’ve made the switch without thinking twice.
While reviewing this product, I was naturally skeptical at first. After trying so many methods years ago with little avail, and no proper knowledge on how to properly care for a dog with musculoskeletal problems, I had become rather wary. After extensive research on almost all of the most cutting edge pet medication in 2017, there is a clear winner among the vast majority of owners who have given it a try. Almost all have had the same experiences as I did, and proceeded with the same distrust.
Let’s dive right in what makes FlexPet one of the best decisions you can make for your pets well-being.
FlexPet is produced by the same manufacturers as the well renowned joint supplement Flexcin, used to treat arthritis in humans. They found the same outstanding results with ingredients used in the Flexcin bottles to help treat hip dysplasia and arthritis in animals.
- CM8 (Cetyl Myristoleate): As one of FlexPet’s main ingredients, CM8 gets to the root of the problem, fast. It’s strong anti-inflammatory and joint lubricating properties give it an edge against almost all competitors and make FlexPet standout. It also helps with pain relief, and reducing the damage caused by arthritis.
- Glucosamine: One of the most popular joint supplements in humans and animals, glucosamine helps rebuild and lubricate joints and cartilage.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane): Yeah its a mouthful. MSM is type of organic sulfur that aids in reducing inflammation and helping joint support.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen II (HCII): A joint cartilage compound which aids in regenerating and maintaining connective tissue
- Bromalain: Used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory properties and digestive enzymes
All natural ingredients with virtually no side effects.
No need to worry about allergies or bad reactions, FlexPet uses all natural ingredients with no side effects reported. At the same time, side effects found in other vet prescribed medications are heavy, while they have minimal effect on their pain. These natural ingredients get to the root of the problem without masking the pain. Unique ingredients like CM8 are rarely used in other formulas, and combined with all the others listed it’s a huge step in the right direction for managing your pets health.
Some of the immediate benefits many pet owners see after using FlexPet as a primary supplement include
- Improved energy and mobility: As your pup gets older, you may see them start to slow down. FlexPet can give them the energy and pain relief they need to enjoy themselves comfortably at any age.
- Better joint strength and health: It’s all natural ingredients help strengthen and repair joints for the long run, and don’t just cover up the pain.
- Improved demeanor: A decrease in pain means you’ll find your dog in an overall better mood, with more energy to be themselves and play.
FlexPet works for cats too!
Have a cat with joint problems? It seems almost unnatural to see a feline not jump around the house, but with a cat who has hip dysplasia or arthritis this can be very painful for them. Again, this may lead to a very unhealthy, depressed, and overall lazy cat. FlexPet’s ingredients are all natural unlike other medications, so they’re perfect for multi-animal households.
To make things clear, you should always contact your vet prior to trying any new medication for your animal if they’re already on something, or if they’ve had any pre-existing conditions. While FlexPet has no side effects, it’s still better to be on the safe side.
Where to buy FlexPet?
You can check it out here. I found the pricing to be similar to most other pet joint supplements on the market, and they even have a promo going on for buy 2 get one free.
If your pet has hip dysplasia, arthritis, or is recovering from an injury, then we strongly recommend FlexPet as their primary supplement to help combat pain and swelling. Pet owners should take action immediately once symptoms first begin to start, the longer you wait, the worse shape they end up in the long run. Be sure to check out more of our supplement reviews to see what can benefit your pet, and what to avoid.